Raise Your Standards & Lower Your Costs
TRU's line of full flight simulators offer advanced, high-fidelity training at the lowest life cycle cost available. Using purpose-built technology, simplified maintenance requirements, low spare parts investment and remarkably low power consumption, we're able to deliver an immersive simulation and training experience without unnecessary costs and repairs.
Here’s what makes TRU simulators truly exceptional:
- High fidelity professional simulation software based on original equipment manufacturer (OEM) and vendor data.
- Tailored solutions allowing you to choose between a fully incorporated aircraft panel and avionics, or a more extensively simulated equipment suite with a smaller footprint and reduced energy costs.
- Ability to support multiple aircraft configurations in one device.
- Simplified maintenance requirements.
- Reliability exceeding industry standards.
Delivering the Lowest Life Cycle Costs Available
TRU Horizon™ Distributed I/O is a technology solution that replaces hardware with software, integrating OEM aircraft parts into TRU devices. The TRU Horizon card module mounts directly to aircraft line replacement units without modification, converting thousands of interconnected signals into organized, modular aircraft parts. Ultimately, TRU Horizon significantly improves the efficiencies surrounding your investment:
- Reduced weight and power consumption for lower costs.
- 80 percent less wiring than traditional simulator devices.
- Cuts your maintenance hours by up to 50 percent.